If you’re subscribed to Brainthoughts via email, you probably received about 10 different emails tonight about new posts that looked very adolescent and angsty.
I am not, in fact, dissolving into a 15-year-old angst monster. I’ve been transferring the last of my old posts from one of my high school blogs today, and I initially forgot to set most of them to “Private”, so they showed up on the subscription feed. They should be properly hidden now, where no one but me can witness their cringeworthiness.
Sorry ’bout that, folks.
In other minor site news:
- Instagram and Twitter sidebar widgets have been replaced with widgets that actually work
- Disclaimers added to footer, because I’m a professional now and stuff
- Category and tag pages now display descriptions for the category or tag, if it exists (see the Inkblots category or the Humanist Year tag)
- A few new default category headers added
- Cross-posted Writing for Joy, which I meant to do about 9 months ago but forgot
- Two new pages are almost ready to launch: About Brainthoughts and Support Me